Wednesday 4 November 2015

Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter on my local river

With the 4th season of the year upon us I have decided to post a photograph from each season taken on my local river. From Spring to Winter I visited this bridge to see if I could spot the local Otters and Kingfishers. Most days I just enjoyed the view and enjoyed the trickling calmness of the flowing water. While I was there I thought it would be a good idea to take a photograph to capture the beauty of each season in one photograph. As you can see the sun usually sets behind the bridge casting some really beautiful light at the end of the day. 
SPRING
SUMMER
AUTUMN
WINTER
All the photographs put together in one picture
 
Thanks for reading my blog
Stay wild, be happy and be safe

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment