Tuesday 23 October 2012

My calender is alvailable to buy!!!!!!!

A few months ago you may remember me posting my Calender for 2013 of some of my favorite shots I have taken this year and since I last mentioned it I have them getting printed but I have changed them slightly.
Preorder yours now for November delivery
The perfect wildlife lovers Christmas present 
 £11 free Postage
If you wish to Order one then Email me below to buy my 2013 Wildlife calender that has so many great memories for me and hopefully you may remember some of them from my blogs this year.

 You can pay by Check, Paypal, Bacs or Cash.
 ukwildukinfo@aol.com
 The funds raised will pay for filming projects as well as conservation projects on my local patch from protecting Badger setts with Barb wire to building nest rafts for water birds and as I have lots of exciting things planned for 2013 every penny counts.

Thank you 

Mike Mottram
Calender Size
DOUBLE A4

No comments:

Post a Comment