Sunday 8 July 2012

July trip to North Wales

I just returned from my last full week in North Wales and it was another memorable trip and very different from last year with more sea kayaking this time with Grey and Common Seals as well as a scary encounter when filming Sea birds on cliff edges. The strange thing is not one encounter with my coastal fox family which leads me to believe that they have either left the area for a quieter area or someone has removed them from the area and after seeing men with dogs and a flashlight earlier in the year but I am thinking of the 2nd option as all the evidence points to it.
My blogs for the next few week will feature my encounters and story's from across the week and my sighting was with a Porpoise and its calf on the Great Orme at Llandudno.

Thanks for reading

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment